Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Catch Me If You Can

In 40 days, I leave for Uganda. Yep, it's official! I bought my tickets online with my mom last night at midnight. At one o'clock in the morning, I was running circles around the house "like a dog" according to my mom. If my dad wouldn't have already gone to sleep, I would have screamed and sung as loud as I could. I didn't know how I was going to contain my excitement!

So here's a run down of events: Catch me if you can.

I fly out of Austin, Texas on June 6th and land in Chicago, Illinois where I'll hang out for a few hours.







Then, I get on a plane to New York City where I will spend about half a day relaxing... Maybe some sweet NY pictures? :)







In New York, I will meet up with an awesome girl named Kimberly from Minnesota. We will fly together to Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We will spend the night there before we fly into Africa. Slumber party in the Middle East!








When we leave UAE the next day, we will fly to Ethiopia.







AND FINALLY WE WILL LAND IN UGANDA!







If you can't tell... I'm excited. A little? No. EXTREMELY!

"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!"
1 Corinthians 15:57

1 comment:

  1. Becca! I am so glad you have a blog (it's beautiful by the way) and I will be keeping up with you :) I love your honesty. Praise God that He is doing amazing things!!

    ReplyDelete