This is my brother (9) and me (3) in our 80's Aggie gear.

Apparently this was pretty typical for me. And it still is! I guess some things just never change...

I spent the day with my parents today, and just for the record- they are incredible. If you've never met Mark and Linda, you probably should. It is such a blessing to have parents that love the Lord! I don't think I'll ever fully understand how amazing it is to have their support physically, emotionally, financially, AND spiritually. They mean the world to me!
Tonight at church, Juliette spoke about Uganda. She spent last fall working at Bethany Village with ARM, and everything she said completely affirmed my heart and desire to serve there. The things I am going to experience there are going to change my life forever. And God willing, I'll be able to affect the lives of many children. It was also nice to give a quick rundown of what I'll be doing there- It made it seem very real all of the sudden! I can't believe May is almost here. The Lord is so gracious and faithful. And his mercy... It completely blows my mind.
"All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations shall worship before you. For kingship belongs to the Lord, and he rules over the nations."
Psalm 22:27
No comments:
Post a Comment